Click the button below to access the
Preferred Investor Questionnaire
Who can qualify?
- Home sellers who have sold their homes by owner financing and still collect on the promissory note.
- Home sellers who are about to sell their home by owner financing.
- Realtors helping their clients who are selling their home by owner finaning.
What is the purpose?
- Get more cash out of the home you are selling in as little as 30 days after closing.
- Get more cash out of your former home after you have closed… even if it has been a few years.
- Customized for your specific cash needs.
- Note-Sage can buy a part of your promissory note, not necessarily all of it.
- Sell only the part of your note you want to sell, keep the rest for retirement.
- The extra cash can be available in as little as 30 days after the sale.
What is the process?
- Home seller completes the preliminary offer request.
- Note-Sage will respond with a preliminary offer.
- Note-Sage will obtain required sale documentation from seller.
- Note-Sage will neet with the seller at the property for inspection and review.
- Note-Sage will make a final offer within 5 business days of the preliminary offer.
10 - 4 - 12 (10 for 12 program)
Watch the 10 4 12 video
Call us if you have any questions. We are here to help. 281-714-9438
You con complete the Note seller Pricing Worksheet right here on the website by clickong this link.
Download the worksheet here:
If you download the worksheet...
Please be sure to read the instructions (click the left tab at the bottom) when you open the pricing worksheet.
Once you have finished the worksheet simply return it to firstname.lastname@example.org or attach it to the contact us form on this website.